I woke up this morning a little sore for from doing yard work this weekend. I stared at the screen for a couple hours, drank coffee did my yoga, took a shower, made breakfast.
I stared at the screen more and thought, damn I’m tired. I’m tired of all that has been going on. I haven’t made a post since mid December 2019 and DAMN, 6 months later and the World and USA has become a shitstorm.
- Today marks (for us) the 11th week of this lock down (that is lifting)
- A week ago today a Minneapolis cop killed George Floyd and as of today there are protests / rioters / looters in almost every town.
- 25% unemployment (or more)
- I’m still working
- Sondra is still working
- This half of the school year is a wash
- We are lucky to be where we are
- Toilet paper was in short supply in March 2020
What a day to start blogging again.
Some of the links in all posts may be affiliate links, which means I may get a commission if you end up purchasing their product or service. You will never pay more by using my link compared to what you would pay if you went directly to their website; in fact you may receive an exclusive discount. And it helps me keep the site running!