I wanted to blog 5 days a week but I didn’t pull that off this week.
It’s hard to blog consistently when you have too much to do.
I did have a lot of success in my tasks this week though.
- I started and almost finished a Quick and Dirty Website for a new client.
- I worked a full 40 hours at full time job.
- I successfully did another 5 days of 30-45 min exercise in the evening (and a short walk this morning)
- I have another 2 sites I need to possibly start
- I decided the marketplace site I was thinking of building wasn’t a viable road to go down
- I decided I want to learn CNC and want to buy a hobby CNC and I’m thinking of the Shapeoke 3
I’ve been craving Curry Lentils this whole week. I googled a recipe and this was top result, so I made it. It is good, but I probably could have kicked up the heat and curry.
Here is the Shapeoko 3
Some of the links in all posts may be affiliate links, which means I may get a commission if you end up purchasing their product or service. You will never pay more by using my link compared to what you would pay if you went directly to their website; in fact you may receive an exclusive discount. And it helps me keep the site running!